I have some questions about switching to a different plan, I'm currently on the NWT&T Share plan.

budmonster

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I have some questions about switching to a different plan, I'm currently on the NWT&T Share plan.

I have a few questions about VZW, plans, etc. I'd appreciate the help. I'll give a little background info. I'm currently on the grandfathered, 1400 NWT&T Share plan. I didn't use my upgrades so my bill will be going up soon due to the UDP price increase. I'm currently the account owner.

L1: Basic (LG enV 2) Contract End Date: 2/2/16
L2: Basic (LG Octane) Contract End Date: 2/2/16
L3: UDP (5c - Upgrade Available) Contract End Date: 1/4/16
L4: UDP (5s - Upgrade Available) Contract End Date: 12/26/15

- L1 & L2 are my folks lines, they don't need data or any smartphones. Could I just take my 2 UDP lines & switch to a different VZW plan & then just let my folks have the current NW plan, put it in their name?

- I never really need unlimited data, I think the most I ever used in one month was 6GB, my girlfriend maybe 5GB. What would be a good plan to switch to for our 2 lines? Currently our bill $170ish a month due to our 21% discount for where I work at.

- We also also want to upgrade our phones which leads to my next question. I thought 2yr contracts where over with? I was looking at BB and I keep seeing phones (ex; iPhone $99 w/ a 2yr contract).
(http://i.imgur.com/YYe9iQ0.jpg)

If I switch to a new a new plan and want to use my upgrades will I'll be paying monthly until the full retail is paid off or the upgrade price? I'm really confused at this?

AImbriano

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: I have some questions about switching to a different plan, I'm currently on the NWT&T Share plan

Im in the same boat as you. I currently have the same plan and dont use too much data. But with the increase arriving i think i could get more by switching to a different plan. Right now 2 lines on the account have UDP and my parents lines have dumb phones. Are you thinking of switching to a shared data plan?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: I have some questions about switching to a different plan, I'm currently on the NWT&T Share plan

Max 6gb /$30.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

uploadfromtaptalk1447785818754.jpg