Early Termination Fee???

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
My contract for my Blackberry Storm ends September 2011. So considering the date, how much would they charge me if I cancel in May 2011 (my upgrade period)???

I know it's something like $350 for a smartphone but then minus stuff for how many months you got. Does anyone know???

skafri#WN

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
It decreases by $10 a month, so you'd be looking at a $170-180 ETF if you cancel your contract now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
My contract for my Blackberry Storm ends September 2011. So considering the date, how much would they charge me if I cancel in May 2011 (my upgrade period)???

I know it's something like $350 for a smartphone but then minus stuff for how many months you got. Does anyone know???

You got a storm after the change? remember, the change only happened a little over a year ago. If you log online, it should give you an ETF

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
You got a storm after the change? remember, the change only happened a little over a year ago. If you log online, it should give you an ETF

What change? Also, I log in and I don't see anything about the ETF. I see under plan I can Suspend my account but that's it. I'm re-thinking this process now and probably going to get the Bionic. BUT, I wanted to just find this out anyway lol.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
What change? Also, I log in and I don't see anything about the ETF. I see under plan I can Suspend my account but that's it. I'm re-thinking this process now and probably going to get the Bionic. BUT, I wanted to just find this out anyway lol.

A little over a year ago, the ETF used to be only 175 for all devices. It wasn't until a few weeks after the original droid launch that the etf for smartphones got bumped up to 350. If you got your Storm BEFORE the droid launch, you might have the smaller ETF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol