GSM arena article/unlimited data

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I read an article on gsm arena about Verizon cornering unlimited data plans. If you use too much data. They will push you into a tiered plan or you can terminate your contract.

My question is... Has anyone ran into this?
I want to upgrade to an s7 edge and my wife doesn't want to pull the trigger just yet because of this contract/plan change.

What does Verizon consider a "large" amount of data? I use far under 10gb a month.
Here is the article link http://m.gsmarena.com/unlimited_ver...ata_will_be_given_an_ultimatum-blog-19517.php

Last edited:

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Heavy users have already been notified and if you constantly doing over 100 gb a month, and being that your on unlimited means you are not on a contract with Verizon. Plus you are looking at another price hike in November again if you stay on unlimited.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Heavy users have already been notified and if you constantly doing over 100 gb a month, and being that your on unlimited means you are not on a contract with Verizon. Plus you are looking at another price hike in November again if you stay on unlimited.
Damn. Are there any indications on what the price increase will be?

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Might be the same hike as last November. They been trying to get people off of unlimited for a while, so the may figure that pushing pricing higher might do the trick

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc