Dual Core for Verizon?

rutkind

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
So if the Bionic is actually canceled, when does Verizon get a dual core LTE phone?

There is the Atrix, the Evo 3D, Sensation, Galaxy S II, and G2X but none for Verizon?!?! Where is the next gen dual core LTE Android phone for Verizon?!?!

I hope something is announced soon cause I would rather not buy the Thunderbolt because of its bad battery.
I gotta get a serous Android phone soon!!!

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
That is a good question, not only a Dual core LTE but I want a Tegra 2 LTE. And I want it before we get tiered data pricing. If they do not come out with the Bionic or another phone to take it's place before the summer, this will not happen. Then we get to decide if we want a less capable phone and beat the tiered pricing, or wait and get a more future proofed piece of tech.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Also, do we have any kind of guarantee from VZ that we'll be locked into an unlimited plan if we beat the deadline? Their contracts usually spell out pretty plainly that they can make changes any time they want and there's little we can do except make an attempt to opt out, which, from everything I've heard, they make as difficult as possible.

With the rumored death of the Bionic I'm scrambling for a reason to stay with VZ and coming up blank.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Also, do we have any kind of guarantee from VZ that we'll be locked into an unlimited plan if we beat the deadline? Their contracts usually spell out pretty plainly that they can make changes any time they want and there's little we can do except make an attempt to opt out, which, from everything I've heard, they make as difficult as possible.

With the rumored death of the Bionic I'm scrambling for a reason to stay with VZ and coming up blank.

Verizon will honor your contract if you get the new device before they change their policy. This is how they've handled every change like this in the past.

If you get a Bionic and then the unlimited data is dropped the next day, as long as you keep with that bionic and your plan, you'll be fine. Now, if you switch to a different plan, or switch phones you might not be able to keep the data, but if you set everything up before the change, you're good for at least two years.

I'm starting to look at other carriers too, but don't make a decision based off of rumors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair