14 day worry free guarantee?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Well the 14 day worry free guarantee is a load of hogwash. I returned the phone and ported out within my 14 days and was still hit with a $89 final bill.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
What was the breakdown of the charges?

I actually don't know. I ported out after 10 days, and was on paperless billing. The first letter just said I owed like $500, but that was before the device return was processed. So when I checked the online payment page for disconnected accounts, the charge was reduced to $89. When I contacted verizon chat. The rep said something about a month in advance charge, the activation fee, and 10 days of service. I think I read somewhere that Verizon doesn't pro rate use? Anyway a 14 day worry free guarantee should be just that. Just return phone and walk away. But $89 for just 10 days of service isn't right IMO.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't know. I ported out after 10 days, and was on paperless billing. The first letter just said I owed like $500, but that was before the device return was processed. So when I checked the online payment page for disconnected accounts, the charge was reduced to $89. When I contacted verizon chat. The rep said something about a month in advance charge, the activation fee, and 10 days of service. I think I read somewhere that Verizon doesn't pro rate use? Anyway a 14 day worry free guarantee should be just that. Just return phone and walk away. But $89 for just 10 days of service isn't right IMO.
Call then again when you get another bill. They should be able to discount that down if not remove it all.. Don't go into a store call their 800#

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad