Black Friday deals?

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Really hate that the 50% off black Friday deal is only for unlimited plans. Been looking at potentially switching to the Pixel, but I have no need for an unlimited plan. Guess I'll finally go for the S8 and stick to AT&T

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping trade in last year's phone and get this year's phone for free deal they had last year. Of course they lock you in with 24 months of bill credits. The unlimited plans don't allow plan discounts generally I think.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping trade in last year's phone and get this year's phone for free deal they had last year. Of course they lock you in with 24 months of bill credits. The unlimited plans don't allow plan discounts generally I think.

For Black Friday, it's only the unlimited plans that get the 50% discount.

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
For Black Friday, it's only the unlimited plans that get the 50% discount.
Yes, but I meant they're not eligible for employer discounts on the cellular plan.

Maybe Best Buy might have something interesting on the Z2 Force on Cyber Monday.

Last edited:

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Yes, but I meant they're not eligible for employer discounts on the cellular plan.

Maybe Best Buy might have something interesting on the Z2 Force on Cyber Monday.

TBF, the topic of Black Friday deals would seem to relate to the price of the phone, and not to discounts on the price for service (which I would assume would be the only place we'd see employer discounts). So given the context of the thread, that's what I was addressing.

Last edited:

benjamminh

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, but if you have to pay more for your plan to get a good deal on the phone, that's a cost also that I thought might be valuable for others to consider. But my statement wasn't clear on a plain reading of it.

jfd3

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's BF sale's were absolutely crap. Hopefully they can redeem themselves on Cyber Monday... Probably not...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci