issues with people calling me and going straight to voicemail

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm posting this for my mom who seems to be having this issue and I cannot figure it out she's had three different phones in the past year so now I'm beginning to think it's the network anyways when people call her it goes straight to voicemail then she will restart her phone and everything will be okay I had to remove Facebook and messenger from her phone it seem to be okay for a couple of days and now it's doing it again has anyone had this issue or have any ideas as to what else I can try? Verizon does not seem to know how to fix the problem

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Let's start with the basic questions first -- can she confirm that the Ringtone volume is turned up? I've seen this question before from people who realized afterward that the Ringtone volume was off or very low, so they weren't aware of a call coming in until it went to voicemail.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
yes when people call it goes straight to her voice mail it doesn't even ring just go straight to voicemail like the phone is off but it's not

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
no if that was turned on I wouldn't be asking this question I've trouble shot everything that I can think of I even reset the network settings on her device.

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Is the phone on Priority mode because I noticed on some phones, Priority turns itself on all of a sudden and you have to turn it off or it will ignore all calls. Also, does the calls show up on the call log?

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
If it doesn't show up in the call log, that means it's not a issue with the phone. On my LG G4, the phone keeps going into Priority Mode with ignoring all calls randomly and frequently and basically if I see a big star in the status bar, that means the priority mode is on and I have to manually turn it off. Not even sure what is causing it.

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
hmmm that's strange. I'm wondering if it has something to do with her iPad settings I'm gonna do a full reset on that today and see what happens

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Is the phone on Priority mode because I noticed on some phones, Priority turns itself on all of a sudden and you have to turn it off or it will ignore all calls. Also, does the calls show up on the call log?
Where is Priority Mode? Husband has this problem and I want to check that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon