Verizon Customer Service Info Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I
need to communicate with Verizon (not by phone). I need an updated email address or phone number for text messages. Thank you

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
This link:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../support/1d/secure/contact-us/&token=DErCl8On

You can hit the "chat with us" to chat through your browser, and there is also information available to chat with them via Facebook Messenger and Twitter. Their customer service phone number is 800-922-0204. I know you said you didn't want to call them, but figured in case others read this - we'll put all the information in one place.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. The link you sent me will not load on my phone. What I'm trying to do is outline my questions in just one question. Chatting will not work quickly. That's the reason I would like to have an email address or a phone number so I could text my question. That plan would simplify the process. Thanks.

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
You know this is not a Verizon moderated forum, right?

Go to the Verizon website and get support directly from them.

R

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. The link you sent me will not load on my phone. What I'm trying to do is outline my questions in just one question. Chatting will not work quickly. That's the reason I would like to have an email address or a phone number so I could text my question. That plan would simplify the process. Thanks.

Please contact Verizon directly. We don't have numbers for you to text for support like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome