Verizon - Free year of Disney +

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
AC redirect bug strikes again!

Anyway, this could be interesting. The skeptic in me wonders if this will be like Amazon's Prime video, where only the junk is free add you still have to purchase the good stuff. Lol

most likely it will be the full channel. now if you also want to watch it on your computer, and you are running linux forget it. at this time disney+ will not be play because of DRM

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
AC redirect bug strikes again!

Anyway, this could be interesting. The skeptic in me wonders if this will be like Amazon's Prime video, where only the junk is free add you still have to purchase the good stuff. Lol

No it isn't. Disney + is a streaming service so nothing to purchase.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
No it isn't. Disney + is a streaming service so nothing to purchase.
Amazon offers a video streaming service with the Prime membership, but most of the movies and shows I'd want to watch are not included and have to be purchased separately. That's what I was getting at, but I was mostly joking anyway.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Amazon offers a video streaming service with the Prime membership, but most of the movies and shows I'd want to watch are not included and have to be purchased separately. That's what I was getting at, but I was mostly joking anyway.

Amazon = Marketplace .. Disney + = not.

Just go read about Disney + and you will understand. It is like Netflix. You don't pay for Netflix monthly and buy stuff...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37