[made a 2nd call this morning. it's the "go unlimited" plan, with a loyalty discount. no thanks.]

So, I have an ancient gUDP plan and read that all current unlimited subscribers get D+...but apparently I'm not unlimited enough. The explanation was that since my plan is 450 nationwide plus UDP, it's not truly unlimited.

Frankly, I don't really care about D+...just thought I'd check it out since it was free (and I'm a Pixar fan).

But in the course of the call, I was offered a "loyalty gold" plan which the rep claimed was identical to gUDP...ie: no cap, no throttle, ever. It would include hotspot and D+ and would not have an expiration.

I'm highly suspicious and can't find much detail on it. I see a 55+ loyalty plan, but she specifically mentioned that one and said the gold is not the same. Nor am I 55.

Any details?
    11-12-2019 06:15 PM
    I am over 55, but it turns out that the Verizon 55+ Plan is only good if you live in Florida. It is not available nationwide, including where I live.
    11-16-2019 02:49 PM
    I am over 55, but it turns out that the Verizon 55+ Plan is only good if you live in Florida. It is not available nationwide, including where I live.
    Call customer service. You will be pleasantly surprised
    11-18-2019 07:12 PM
    [made a 2nd call this morning. it's the "go unlimited" plan, with a loyalty discount. no thanks.]

So, I have an ancient gUDP plan and read that all current unlimited subscribers get D+...but apparently I'm not unlimited enough. The explanation was that since my plan is 450 nationwide plus UDP, it's not truly unlimited.

Frankly, I don't really care about D+...just thought I'd check it out since it was free (and I'm a Pixar fan).

But in the course of the call, I was offered a "loyalty gold" plan which the rep claimed was identical to gUDP...ie: no cap, no throttle, ever. It would include hotspot and D+ and would not have an expiration.

I'm highly suspicious and can't find much detail on it. I see a 55+ loyalty plan, but she specifically mentioned that one and said the gold is not the same. Nor am I 55.

Any details?
    Well I mean you don't have an Unlimited Plan, you have an Unlimited Data feature.
    12-03-2019 11:41 PM