Looking for a Vibrant case...Is Seidio the best?

Marcel85#AC

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone! This is my 1st post, so please be gentle! :)

I will be getting a Vibrant in about 3 weeks. I have always been very dedicated with casing my phones. I just do not like to leave things to random circumstances and events that may damage my devices, even if it means sacrificing aesthetics or bulk. But in the case of my soon-to-be new Vibe, I must keep the sexiness as completely off the charts as possible.

From the research I have done over the past week or so, it appears that there are just not alot of places that offer truly quality and varied customization options for cases/covers. It's just your basic solid colors, maybe a plaid pattern here or there, the choice of silicone or rubberized...and that's about it. I did find Skinit.com (I believe that was the name), but I dont want a skin. I want a case/cover. Admittedly, their choices for designs are pretty much the best I have found so far. But again, skins arent for me.

But I did find Seidio cases. And, as far as I can tell from what other people say, they are the best. My question is, are they truly the best? Or is there someone else out there with better options that I just havent found yet? They do have a pretty good selection (and yep, I know that their Vibe cases are hopefully coming soon). Their choices for the IPhone are excellent (OF COURSE!!! who DOESNT offer 50 eleven million choices for the IPhone!)

Any feedback will be GREATLY appreciated. I just like to be very well informed before I buy accessories for my devices. And the Vibe seems like it will be the best cellphone I will have ever had. VERY excited about getting it!

Thank you guys. Cant wait for the feedback.

Marcel85#AC

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Voghan. I have checked Amazon (was one of the 1st places I checked actually), but as with some of the other sites, as I said in my original post, just basic solid colors, some plaids and other designs that don't interest me.

I guess what I am looking for is a site that offers the BEST variety that would please any and every one. I'm looking for choices, choices, choices. At the moment, Seidio seems to top the list (that is, when they start to support the Vibe). Just wanna make sure it's the absolute best choice before I purchase. But again, thank you for your reply. Much obliged!

ima757

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I've been lookingfor a "one-stop shop" for vibrant cases and accessorries as well and there really doesnt seem to be one. I've looked here to Amazon.com, Samsung's own support website and even t-mo. just have to look around.

Countbunny

May 28, 2010
Visit site
it would be nice if there was something nice being offered too. I also bought a inexpensive silicone case for my Vibrant. I bought it at the T-mobile store. Good for now but not stylish at all. I an hoping Samsung can get behind it and make some chic licensing deals. I really like the Element cases for iphone 4.

Marcel85#AC

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I hear ya Countbunny...everyone has nice cases for IPhone. Like they're the only thing smokin in the cellphone world! And I def want something stylish. I want to enhance the Vibe's sexiness, not suppress it!

@aznkidrew...I am checking out their cases now. Pretty good stuff. I will reply back when I finish looking. Thanks!
Marcellus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes