Looking for Vibrant Nexus Glove/Pocket

sandplasma

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking for pocket just like the one that comes with the Nexus. I dont want any fancy leather or anything that has a top..just exactly like the NExus one pocket but a little bigger for the Vibrant.

Has anyone seen this? I dont like cases or anything. I like to enjoy my phone as it was meant to and I just want some extra protection for when I accidentally place my coins or keys in the same pocket.

android-case.png

blooper

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
im also interested in the same thing. been looking for one since i got my phone. the closest thing ive found was a sleeve for an iphone/touch 3G which looks like it should fit snuggly minus the android logo.

dylanear

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Me too! I find it funny that people love the sleek, shiny contours of modern mobile phones SO much that the must cover them in bulky, ugly cases and thus never experience said sleek, shiny contours!

I'd love a simple, thin, sheer, nondescript, soft pocket for when it's in my packpack and such. Thin neoprene, or even just a nicely protective cloth. Nice, non-stiff leatherette. Or even real leather if really thin and soft.

Blooper, got a link to that iP 3G that fits?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2