anyone got a line on where to get gtab cases? i dont really care about a dock... but a nice folio style case would be awesome. I am getting my tab (and screen protector and stylus) off amazon... cant find anywhere to get a good case.
    01-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Bollocks. might have to go wit those custom cases afterall...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    01-17-2011 02:04 AM
    i order this case, Amazon.com: Case Logic VLS-110 Sleeve for 7-Inch to 10-Inch Netbooks and iPad: Electronics
    haven't gotten it yet

many of the cases that say they are for an ipad will also work for any 10in tablet. just make sure i doesn't have an apple logo on it.
    01-17-2011 08:19 AM
    Just FYI - I talked to the Rebate lead at the company in LA (US Merchants) that is providing the "free" docking stations for those who took advantage of that offer when Sears originally posted it in November. I say "free" because they sent a letter asking for a $10 check to cover shipping. Since I hadn't heard a word from them after paying the bill, I called them.

The Rebate lead told me the response on the rebate offer was overwhelming, but they still hadn't received any of the docking stations yet to ship. The manufacturer (or perhaps distributor) has promised them "in 2-3 weeks."

For what it's worth.
    Irish
    01-29-2011 09:02 AM
    Bought a protective soft carrying case at Best Buy that fits perfectly - it's a Wenger (has the red cross logo). Just took my G Tab in and experimented till I found the right fit. Array
    01-29-2011 09:20 AM
    I got my g-tablet a few months back, and just recently ordered the Aurum screen protector fro Amazon, very happy with it, it is exactly as described. Amazon.com: 2-PACK VIEWSONIC G TABLET SCREEN PROTECTORS 1 CLEAR & 1 MATTE ***DRY INSTALLATION***: Electronics
    04-22-2011 02:16 PM
    I got a soft sleeve at Best Buy by incase. It's a 10.2" and fits perfectly.
    04-22-2011 02:19 PM
    I have the clip for mine: Viewsonic gTablet Accessories
    04-22-2011 02:52 PM
    Need to be careful about the iPad cases. My GTab won't fit in either of the cases for my wife's iPad. One is a sleeve and the other is folio. Both are to short for the the width. I haven't been able to find one that I like, but apparently Kindle DX cases fit well.

Good luck!

Steve in CT
    04-22-2011 07:44 PM
    visit electroniccrap.com. I bought my dock there and I do like it.
    04-23-2011 12:27 AM
    I have the clip for mine: Viewsonic gTablet Accessories
    How do you like the CLIP? In some of the images it looks like there is a piece of plastic that covers the screen when in the case, is there one? That would be a deal breaker.

On a side note it looks like electroincCrap is out of every case for the G Tablet.. so where do we turn to next for a site that sells cases made for the G Tablet?
    04-23-2011 01:01 AM
    So far I really like the clip. I holds the tab in place and can be set at different viewing angles. I am not sure what you mean by a piece of plastic covering the screen. There is no plastic screen cover.

What I did was sign up for a electronic Crap account. He will send you e-mails when crap comes in...as soon as I got the e-mail I bought the clip...I think he was out in a few hours after I got mine.

He wrote a review of all the cases he was selling on xda...I can't find the link
    04-25-2011 11:33 AM
    Has anyone bought a 2nd charger? Any advice on which ones are good?
    04-25-2011 01:48 PM
    I havent bought a second charger, but Steve at electroniccrap.com carries them. They have been rated well. I just bought the doc for my office...probably should have picked up the charger too. I wish the tablet makers would have used any of te USB varieties. I have tons of those lying around.

Steve in CT

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB using Tapatalk
    04-27-2011 10:00 PM
    I didn't want to wait for my CLIP so I ordered it from overseas, should be here in a day or two.

For a charger I didn't get an extra but you can get one from electroniccrap.com. He sells the original or the iGo version. If you want one now you should be able to get the iGo one at RadioShack, just costs a little extra.
    04-28-2011 02:02 PM
    I'm using the portfolio w/ built in keyboard that I bought for my wife on Amazon at the moment and it's pretty nice in my opinion. I've rooted and installed Vegan-Tab too though, so I'm not sure if it works well with the Stock ROM.
    05-08-2011 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD