Gtab+CM7 = AWESOME

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've not noticed any lag..its really smooth.. using the opera browser and inever turn on my PC now lol.

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I've only had my ThunderBolt for 4 weeks, but I just couldn't ignore this deal on Amazon. Can't wait to see some Honeycomb running on this bad boy.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
And with the rumors that Nvidia isn't actually dropping support for the Harmony platform, that's GREAT news.

eerongal

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I am really confused and a complete noob....so is CM 7 which I think is here:
Viewsonic G Tablet: Full Update Guide - CyanogenMod Wiki

Different than Vegan Gingerbread which I think is here: VEGAn-TAB

It's two different roms maintained by two different sets of developers. They're both based on gingerbread, so they're relatively similar, but may each have their own different bugs and/or custom features.

It's basically like comparing Ubuntu Linux and RedHat Linux. Both are linux, but kept, updated, distributed, and maintained by different developers.

kauai010

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks...I understand that now..so what is discussed in this thread is CM7 with the reference link I posted?...I am running TnT lite 4.4 which has been retired, so I was thinking about changing to CM7 seems like Vegan has problems with HD video

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks...I understand that now..so what is discussed in this thread is CM7 with the reference link I posted?...I am running TnT lite 4.4 which has been retired, so I was thinking about changing to CM7 seems like Vegan has problems with HD video

Vegan-TAB GingerEdition RC1 is built on CM7, it has been working great for me..
I'm using RockPlayer for video and so far it's working ok.

kauai010

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
No just got CM all set up...I am really new to Android stuff so it took some help and a day or two to get everything like I want it...