Speaker sound quality

garyray

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been considering the G Tablet for a couple weeks now & will probably get it now that it is on sale today.
Just wanted to get some feed back on the quality of the speakers. I'm sure they are not the best but I'd like to be able to use it to listen to music when I shower.
Are they decent enough to hear across a room with the shower running?

HTC EVO 4g with Fresh

circustravis

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't count on it. I've had sporadic experiences with the speakers. Though no problem at all if they are hooked up to external speakers or headphones.

garyray

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It is supposed to be here today. I'm excited. I'll test it out to see if I can hear it in the shower first chance I get.

garyray

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It actually sounds pretty decent. I had no problem hearing it over the shower. I gonna have to find an equalizer because it didn't sound like perfect but it is def loud enough to hear.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been considering the G Tablet for a couple weeks now & will probably get it now that it is on sale today.
Just wanted to get some feed back on the quality of the speakers. I'm sure they are not the best but I'd like to be able to use it to listen to music when I shower.
Are they decent enough to hear across a room with the shower running?

HTC EVO 4g with Fresh

Bad idea to shower with your tablet in the same room. The moisture and steam isn't going to have any positive effects on the tab or other electronic devices.

garyray

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'll keep that in mind. Normally I wouldn't do it but 16ft ceilings & the door never being closed keeps the moisture buildup at a minimum. I never see condensation on the mirror.