[REQ] Grocery IQ

Mustang46L

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I saw that page last night, but I didn't see a link to the apk there. Also I did find a few places that offered the apk for phones but I had no luck in finding it for tablet.

Mustang46L

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, that is it.. The problem is though that since Google doesn't see our device as a device running Android 3.0+ we can not install it through the market or web portal so even though I know it exists and I can see it online, I still can't install it.

kauai010

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know...I searched for Grocery IQ and downloaded what came up. I don't know anything about this app but if it needs to connect to the internet when you are at the store, you will not be able to do that unless the store is a wifi hot spot or you use your phone to make a wifi connection.

Mustang46L

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I downloaded it when I first found it, but it is the same version available for my phone but they advertise that they have a tablet version, I just can't seem to make the market let me download that version.

And the plan is that we use this app on my tablet at home which syncs automatically so that my grocery list is on my phone when I am at the store, I don't plan on carrying the tablet in the store.

rsilves

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi all. I live in Argentina and want to use Grocery IQ. I know that the barcode scans and coupons are only available on the supported countries but it will be useful for me adding items manually as I like its interface.

I tried to download it from the Amazon Appstore but it doesn't let me (because of the location too).

Could anyone get the Grocery IQ 2.5.1 "for tablet" APK and upload it?
Thanks
Rodrigo.

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Go to 4shared.com. download apk from there. I use the mobile app and computer website for 4shared. Regularly. Free and paid apps on there. For free. Love it.

sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk