I'm currently running att s2 on straight talk SIM and have had many issues but I'm not sure enough to switch BACK to virgin. I switched from virgin for a better phone. I always check every one in a while to see what androids they put on and the evo looks pretty good but I do have some questions I hope someone can answer.... what's the ram and internal memory of this phone? Don't think I saw that in the vm site. How's the audio and sound quality? The volume of phone conversation is what I'm really referring to. But music audio and ringtone are important to me too. Also can this phone still access data while on a phone call? Battery life? I know smart phone s are likely to drain faster Battery
    06-07-2012 05:47 AM
    Ram: 1GB
    Internal:4GB but only like 1.1 is available for apps.

Sent from space
    06-07-2012 08:05 AM
    You forgot It's dual core.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
    06-07-2012 08:42 AM
    Ram: 1GB
    Internal:4GB but only like 1.1 is available for apps.

Thanks for your response. Any feedback on sound quality or battery?

Sent from space
    06-07-2012 07:19 PM
    How's the audio and sound quality? The volume of phone conversation is what I'm really referring to. But music audio and ringtone are important to me too. Also can this phone still access data while on a phone call? Battery life? I know smart phone s are likely to drain faster Battery
    I just switched from an Optimus V so I will try to compare. Voice quality does seem better, though its hard to be sure about this due to the quality of the source call. Speaker phone quality difference is night and day! The Evo V sounds amazing playing back MP3s compared to the muddy speakerphone of the Optimus V. I assume all androids can do background data during a call. Battery life is excellent for a phone of this size as long as you keep the screen brightness all the way down. Can't say how many days since I just got the phone, but I'd suspect at least 2 days on light usage, 1-1.5 days on moderate/heavy usage.
    06-10-2012 12:47 PM
    I'm currently running att s2 on straight talk SIM and have had many issues but I'm not sure enough to switch BACK to virgin. I switched from virgin for a better phone. I always check every one in a while to see what androids they put on and the evo looks pretty good but I do have some questions I hope someone can answer.... what's the ram and internal memory of this phone? Don't think I saw that in the vm site. How's the audio and sound quality? The volume of phone conversation is what I'm really referring to. But music audio and ringtone are important to me too. Also can this phone still access data while on a phone call? Battery life? I know smart phone s are likely to drain faster Battery
    No data while phone call. That's strictly GSM. Unless you're connected to wifi.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    06-11-2012 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD