Nightly CyanogenMod 9

rat_t

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I was checking if there was new HTC phones supported by CyanogenMod and I found that there's a nightly for the HTC 3D

CyanogenMod Downloads

Can this be used and what else needs to be done with our Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4G?
Thanks

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Jmz is has cm9 working. Download over on android forums.

3d doesn't work of course but I'm pretty sure everything else major is working minus MMS which is proving to be a real PITA.

Sent from my HTC Evo V 4G

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
How hard would it b to integrate 3D in?

Very hard, the old evo 3d dev Agrabren had 3d very buggyly working and I mean VERY buggy. A reboot or freeze every time you finished watching a 3d video. This was after months of working on CM9.

Just after that release he quit deving for the cdma evo 3d because a bunch of users really got him pissed off.

Jmz also said it's very low on his priority list so it's doubtful we will see it anytime soon.

3d isn't really a necessary feature I don't think I've used it once since testing it out day one and saying "that's neat"

TannerRG

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Very hard, the old evo 3d dev Agrabren had 3d very buggyly working and I mean VERY buggy. A reboot or freeze every time you finished watching a 3d video. This was after months of working on CM9.

Just after that release he quit deving for the cdma evo 3d because a bunch of users really got him pissed off.

Jmz also said it's very low on his priority list so it's doubtful we will see it anytime soon.

3d isn't really a necessary feature I don't think I've used it once since testing it out day one and saying "that's neat"

Yeah. It was sorda a fad.

rat_t

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, my joy has ended. I just realized that the builds is for shooteru (HTC Evo 3D GSM), and what we want is shooter (HTC EVO 3D CDMA)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX