Rooting questions htc evo v

Evovuser123

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My question plain and simple: what will me rooting my htc evo v 4G (virgin mobiles version of Sprints evo 3d) do to the activation of my phone? It took me 12 painstaking hours of work and a sleepless night to activate this thing, and I really don't want to go through that again. Also, I recently bought an app (my first app purchase), and will rooting my phone cause me to repurchase it? It was only 99 cents but I mean it's 99 cents, man. I thanks for your time and my apologies if I've ignored something obvious

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
My question plain and simple: what will me rooting my htc evo v 4G (virgin mobiles version of Sprints evo 3d) do to the activation of my phone? It took me 12 painstaking hours of work and a sleepless night to activate this thing, and I really don't want to go through that again. Also, I recently bought an app (my first app purchase), and will rooting my phone cause me to repurchase it? It was only 99 cents but I mean it's 99 cents, man. I thanks for your time and my apologies if I've ignored something obvious

First answer... rooting your phone does nothing to the activation. It will remain activated.

Second answer.... your apps on google and amazon once purchased, stay purchased. Although tooting usually will not effect what you have stored on your phone, there are rare instances. You would just simply re download the app... not repurchase, you wouldn't have to pay for it again.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech