Authentication failed logging into Gmail account

cami19

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I've spent hours today trying to access Gmail from the phone/icon (new phone, virgin mobil HTC EVO V 4g). I've already set up the 2 step verification, have entered the 6 digit code sent via text, and can access the gmail account from online, and also through the web browser within the phone. I've cleared the cache and restarted phone several times. I simply cannot access gmail from the gmail icon... every time I do I get the same error message even though I am 100% sure the sign in is entered correctly. Error msg: Authentication failed. Please verify your username/password. I've run out of options. Can anyone help???? thanks for your time...

twelfth

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've spent hours today trying to access Gmail from the phone/icon (new phone, virgin mobil HTC EVO V 4g). I've already set up the 2 step verification, have entered the 6 digit code sent via text, and can access the gmail account from online, and also through the web browser within the phone. I've cleared the cache and restarted phone several times. I simply cannot access gmail from the gmail icon... every time I do I get the same error message even though I am 100% sure the sign in is entered correctly. Error msg: Authentication failed. Please verify your username/password. I've run out of options. Can anyone help???? thanks for your time...

Clear app data for GMail and Google Services.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22