Games that run smoothly on the optimus slider as of current

samusishere1

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if their were any games that run smoothly on the Optimus slider as of current until a optimized kernel comes out for it
raging thunder 2: While playable, it was not as smooth as it was on the Optimus V
which is sad seeing how the Optimus Slider is more powerful then the V

anything anyone?

primetechv2

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have tested Diversion, Angry Birds, and Jetpack 1.5 (via DOSBox)... moving from a 1Ghz to 800Mhz processor, Diversion was a bit grainy jagged and took longer to load (maybe because it was 3D), Angry Birds seemed great (a la its popularity?), and Jetpack/DOSBox' video quality was great, given the bad screen size, and very responsive. Sadly its audio was still unbearably choppy.

...and then I killed something and I can't play DOSBox or Diversion now, but you probably can.

samusishere1

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have tested Diversion, Angry Birds, and Jetpack 1.5 (via DOSBox)... moving from a 1Ghz to 800Mhz processor, Diversion was a bit grainy jagged and took longer to load (maybe because it was 3D), Angry Birds seemed great (a la its popularity?), and Jetpack/DOSBox' video quality was great, given the bad screen size, and very responsive. Sadly its audio was still unbearably choppy.

...and then I killed something and I can't play DOSBox or Diversion now, but you probably can.
does angry birds run ok for you on later levels?
It doesnt for me :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance