[Themes] theme releases for the gelato rom anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Just making this thread for any themes that come into play for team hydros gelato build. STICK EM HERE
No offense but whoever puts out a theme for this will more than likley want to make their own thread. Nothing personal, not to be rude but thats just how it is. I ALWAYS make my own threads or have my partners do it. Its just how you brand your stuff.

On the other hand.. if you want to change this thread to be possibly... THEME REQUESTS AND IDEAS, then you will have something. Then EVERYONE can chime in and share ideas etc on what they would want/like/etc.

Ok, rant over. Who wants the soap box now? :cool:

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
No offense but whoever puts out a theme for this will more than likley want to make their own thread. Nothing personal, not to be rude but thats just how it is. I ALWAYS make my own threads or have my partners do it. Its just how you brand your stuff.

On the other hand.. if you want to change this thread to be possibly... THEME REQUESTS AND IDEAS, then you will have something. Then EVERYONE can chime in and share ideas etc on what they would want/like/etc.

Ok, rant over. Who wants the soap box now? :cool:

true, no offense taken, actually how do you delete a thread? ill just take this off. im new to the forum world. nooob.

Status
Not open for further replies.