Lg l55c custom theme

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
(Updated)

Okay so I've been working on this awhile trying to figure out exactly what I wanted from this theme. To start this theme is designed for the Team Hydro LG Optimus Q Rom. I decided to change out the battery and status bar icons yet again... and set just about everything to the ICS blue. I'm working on figuring out what .xml the menu highlight colors are in and what .xml the menu font colors are in. (If anyone knows please let ME know I would greatly appreciate it). I've changed out the boot animation, the status bar icons, edited the status bar a bit, themed as much as I'm able to to the ICS blue, added the custom font you see in the preview, changed the lock code lock screen which I can't really show you but you can certainly check it out if you're willing to try it out and added custom transition animations Custom Animation ACID Lestatious: - YouTube ... An older version of the theme is available and will only work on the Stock LG L55C rom...

Just install the theme the same way you would a rom... (wipe delvik cache and cache then install from .zip).

Please make a backup prior to installing just in case. Let me know what you think of it. Thanks!

(A few notes: I used the universal online theme kitchen to create the majority of this. I did have to manipulate the signal bar icons slightly to get them to work. The majority of the development of this was trial and error. I really knew nothing about themeing going into this, but I certainly understand the OS a lot better now. I could really use some help with the XML's of certain aspects of the OS, so if you're in anyway knowledgeable please get in touch with me.)

UOT-01-28-05-51-3.zip is for the stock rom and a bit different but same general idea...
The Hydro LG Optimus Q Theme.zip is what is pictured in the thumbnails, and the one I am updating and working on now.

Flashing the Hydro Lg Optimus Q Theme.zip will make your phone look like the pictures below with the exception of the font and the icons... the icons are from the Glow Legacy ADW theme. The font I've made available in the CWM backup thread I created about a Stock Nandroid Rooted Backup. You can flash the font via font changer (available on the market). The wallpaper I found in Zedge which is also freely available on the market... enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulface

ghoulface

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
looks great! i am not sure if this is something i did to my phone on accident or something but i dont have the top bar anymore. is there a way to fix this?

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Give me about 5-15 minutes and ill upload another version... :l try restarting your phone... the next version I'm about to upload will just have the stock battery icons as I'm trying to do it quick.

Er it might take a bit longer than that I need to get to a computer... try restarting your phone. The status bar should be there :/.

Worst case ill have a version up that will correct that for you and still give you the animations and all of that within the next couple of hours... I'm sorry :/ I promise you I can fix it though...

Ill have a couple of versions up soon and ill label them for everyone. This should have worked but if it didn't I know why...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay I'm at a computer... I'm almost done. Give me just a minute.

Ill have it up in the next 20-30 for sure... I'm really sorry about that. There will be two versions up in just a second. One is the one you just flashed... this next one will correct your problems.

Edit: Just waiting for it to finish processing, and I need to switch out the signal icons... after that it will be done. Another 5-10min...

Okay... The one that ends in 54-2 should work for you... I'm really sorry about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghoulface

ghoulface

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
sweet the top bar is back it fits right in with the theme. the window animations are smooth and look excellent. is there a way to change the shutdown animation?

and also when i went to transfer the files to the phone it didnt promt me how i wanted to connect it to my computer. after putting on the new 54-2 it succesfully connected to my computer to transfer files!

so far so good. thanks jcole your work looks great!

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the feedback!!!

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Edit: I haven't figured out how to change the shutdown animation yet, but I'm sure I will... ill continue messing with stuff like the glow in the settings menu, etc. Ill definitely update this eventually. I just need to get the color code used, which ill work on. I'm really sorry about that previous problem. I assumed the stock framework and systemui would work on both roms. I was wrong and I'm sorry that you were the test for that. I'm glad its fixed! Ill upload a stock version and hydro rom version with just changed animations at some point (for those who don't want the themed signal bars etc.)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss