CyanBreadX Theme Ported to Optimus Slider

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I think I've ported the CyanBreadX theme for Cyanogenmod to the Optimus Slider. I successfully ported it to the LG Optimus Q (L55C) this morning and received a couple requests to do the same for the Slider. I unfortunately do not own an LG Optimus Slider so I can't test it myself, but this should work. If you have any problems let me know and I'll work on them. This is the most complete theme available for these phones (both the Optimus Q and the Optimus Slider) that I know of. This is designed for the Gelato Rom...

You'll have custom Flip Window Animations, Themed status bar, and the cyan theme throughout the rom.. The pictures below are from my Optimus Q (LG L55C) but yours should look the same.

Installation Steps

1: Boot into recovery
2: Wipe Cache
3: Wipe Dalvik Cache
4: Flash .zip
5: Reboot

REMEMBER TO MAKE A BACKUP PRIOR TO FLASHING THIS .ZIP. IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, YOU CAN RESTORE FROM YOUR BACKUP AND IT WILL BE LIKE YOU NEVER FLASHED THIS.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoLawliet

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Excellent :D

Though the animation makes it lag a bit :/

I would like to see this with ICS animations :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Eh, I can put the ICS animations on it, but I'd suggest getting the app "spare parts plus" from the market... make your window animations "Fast" and see if it helps with the lag. It doesn't lag on my phone, but I dont have an optimus slider like i said. I'll make another variant of this at some point with the ICS animations.

Edit: Screw it, I'll go ahead and make you one with ICS animations. Give me about 15 minutes.

Last edited:

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay, the second one thats up (labeled ICS Animations) will change your animations to the ICS animations. If you haven't flashed either one yet, the ICS one doesn't change your font. Hope that makes sense. Enjoy!

Reactions: LeoLawliet

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay, the second one thats up (labeled ICS Animations) will change your animations to the ICS animations. If you haven't flashed either one yet, the ICS one doesn't change your font. Hope that makes sense. Enjoy!

Edit: I like the mixed up combo of animations, it looks so much better this way :)

Last edited:

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad you enjoy the theme... judging by the downloads its pretty popular atm. This took me a LONG time to port over (from Cyanogenmod to these phones). But if anyones interested in learning how to do it I'll create a thread tomorrow that explains how to port just about any theme to your phone (as long as the screen resolution is the same on your phone as the phone the theme you're trying to port is from). Wish I had a slider I'd mod the rom like I did for the Optimus Q. I've got a working themed dial pad (contacts.apk), music player (music.apk), calendar (calendar.apk), browser (browser.apk), email (email.apk) on the Optimus Q. Though I've yet to release the themed dialer, because it's not quite perfect yet. I themed it to ICS blue rather than this Cyan color by accident.

If you all know of any really nice cyanogenmod themes that are free... let me know. If I like them I'll port them over to our devices.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Glad you enjoy the theme... judging by the downloads its pretty popular atm. This took me a LONG time to port over (from Cyanogenmod to these phones). But if anyones interested in learning how to do it I'll create a thread tomorrow that explains how to port just about any theme to your phone (as long as the screen resolution is the same on your phone as the phone the theme you're trying to port is from). Wish I had a slider I'd mod the rom like I did for the Optimus Q. I've got a working themed dial pad (contacts.apk), music player (music.apk), calendar (calendar.apk), browser (browser.apk), email (email.apk) on the Optimus Q. Though I've yet to release the themed dialer, because it's not quite perfect yet. I themed it to ICS blue rather than this Cyan color by accident.

If you all know of any really nice cyanogenmod themes that are free... let me know. If I like them I'll port them over to our devices.

Sounds great, I'll check it out sometime this weekend if it's up :)
As for other nice themes, how about Ice9 and GingerIce9? Those are pretty awesome. And I'm sure others are also curious about MIUI, those are all free.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You forgot to theme the notification drawdown bar. Just letting you know. You can achieve this using UOT kitchen or applying one already made and simply changing the res size to the correct size for you phone (mdpi)

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the slider so I'm relying on you all to tell me if the theme works or not.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to adjust the notification window without having the phone myself. If you do use uot to change
it, make the color 000000 and the transparency 70%. Do this for the header and the background in uot. Post the edited theme in here if that works for you.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol