[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

estabien

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
So, we're working on ICS. I remember this one time when I went through pains to NinjaMorph the official ICS statusbar icons and I loved the outcome.

I also created a red theme that I made for Gelato that I could port to work on this ROM if any of you all want it.

Sent from me to the Internet to you...

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.0

Downloading now, I hope this is better than Gelato :)

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk

im not sure if it is i don't actually own the phone myself but there will be updates to Mobster Rom.... next release should have reboot and recovery options aswell as CRT on and off animations :)

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
im not sure if it is i don't actually own the phone myself but there will be updates to Mobster Rom.... next release should have reboot and recovery options aswell as CRT on and off animations :)

Thank you, this rom is actually running better for me than Gelato. Faster, smoother, more responsive.

Last edited:

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Thank you, this rom is actually running better for me than Gelato. Faster, smoother, more responsive.

Thanks Gelato is my competition right now but after an update im hoping to make this Rom the best choice :)

Team Hydro won't share their work with other Developers.... so i'll just have to make my Rom better then theirs lol

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Gelato is my competition right now but after an update im hoping to make this Rom the best choice :)

Team Hydro won't share their work with other Developers.... so i'll just have to make my Rom better then theirs lol

Can you also include the notification power widgets? I kinda miss those now lol :p

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Downloading now. Sounds decent. Does this ROM speed up the GPS lock time at all? The Gelato ROM still takes a minute or two to lock on. Back on the Optimus V the GPS locked on in an instant. :(

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I can try to add notification power widgets (won't be easy).... and as for the gps I haven't changed anything to do with that so it should be the same as it was on stock i'll see if there's any mods I can make to the gps.... mms should work and i'll try adding dsp manager :)

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm on your side...I wish I knew developing skill to help out but....I'm a newb to this...I only know what I see in threats and posts :(...but you got my support

Reactions: Mobstergunz

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I can try to add notification power widgets (won't be easy).... and as for the gps I haven't changed anything to do with that so it should be the same as it was on stock i'll see if there's any mods I can make to the gps.... mms should work and i'll try adding dsp manager :)
awwwhhh dude you're thee best!!!!!

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Downloading....can't wait to see your work man...most appreciated!!!

If you'd like to be a tester for anything I have shoot me a pm.... right now estabien is my only tester so I usually wait til I get the okay to move on with development or release what I have

Last edited:

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

This feels better than legato!!! I'm gonna test bat. Status later on today...but I got a problem...I'm getting this lag when I tipe with the keyboard ...?...and a boot anymation would be cool aswell.

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

This feels better than legato!!! I'm gonna test bat. Status later on today...but I got a problem...I'm getting this lag when I tipe with the keyboard ...?...and a boot anymation would be cool aswell.

yeah any lagginess should go away after a few minutes or after a reboot.... im going to use this as a base for any themes that i make so the boot animation will be changed depending what theme it is :)

Reactions: djsteelix

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

yeah any lagginess should go away after a few minutes or after a reboot.... im going to use this as a base for any themes that i make so the boot animation will be changed depending what theme it is :)

Rebooted 3 times everything is stable....and that sounds really good, I'm looking forward for that and dsp :D...and yes ill like to be one of your testers I've sent you a pm

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Rebooted 3 times everything is stable....and that sounds really good, I'm looking forward for that and dsp :D...and yes ill like to be one of your testers I've sent you a pm

weird i didn't receive your message let me know if you got mine...

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.1 update: 3/5

ive updated the rom to v1.1 a little early because it might take me some time to add the reboot and recovery options to the rom ive never added them before but im sure i'll get it.... but for now this update brings:

1% Battery Mod

and

CRT OFF animation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma