[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
So what's exactly better than the gelato rom for this ROM.?
Right now I'm running gelato with drews gingerkernel and my own created ICS theme (posted in threads)
Does this look any diffrent? And how about what's the performence like in comparisn. Would appriciate someone who went from the gelato rom to this to explain any improvments in comparism. Thanks for reading!

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
So what's exactly better than the gelato rom for this ROM.?
Right now I'm running gelato with drews gingerkernel and my own created ICS theme (posted in threads)
Does this look any diffrent? And how about what's the performence like in comparisn. Would appriciate someone who went from the gelato rom to this to explain any improvments in comparism. Thanks for reading!

Not much different, I like that this rom is snappier and battery seems somewhat better. The regular updates make it more worthwhile, this rom has a lot of potential. I'm using it as my daily driver and I'm quite satisfied :)

Edit: thank you gannon for adding the notification widgets :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Last edited:

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.2.5 update: 3/7

Hey guys i know this is the Optimus Slider forum but can i ask you guys for a favor..... can you sign these petitions to get Gingerbread on the Triumph i'd really appreciate it if you did :)

This one ask for 100 signatures the sooner the better :)...

Motorola: Update the Motorola Triumph to the latest Android OS.

This one would definetly have more impact asking for 20,000 signatures

Motorola: Upgrade Motorola Triumph To Gingerbread.

Done :D

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
No problems with Facebook?

I totally forgot to mention, I cleared the data for Facebook and it was working fine again. Sorry I didn't get back to you right away.

By the way, I know this isn't relevant but tried comparing RAM Manager and V6 Supercharger, and I highly suggest V6 Supercharger for anyone that wants their Slider to perform at it's best. RAM Manager may have less graphical lag, but the response you get from everything else in speed with V6 Supercharger will make you reconsider if you have the right settings applied.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobstergunz

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ill be more then happy to pull out a theme for this ROM. I themed hyrdros Gelato ROM. You can find my theme in the threads. Its the ICS theme. If you like my work let me know and ill try and get started on a theme for this ROM for everyone he wants it.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Ill be more then happy to pull out a theme for this ROM. I themed hyrdros Gelato ROM. You can find my theme in the threads. Its the ICS theme. If you like my work let me know and ill try and get started on a theme for this ROM for everyone he wants it.

I would love to see a port of the Blue MIUI theme, kinda tired of ICS themes since they're all around the place.

Edit: This is the thread for the themes http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1282388

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

Last edited:

raymix1000

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.2.7 update: 3/9

I would like to see you work on a theme for this ROM

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.2.7 update: 3/9

Facebook is fine but battery is sucking major dick...5 min n it was down to 99 with everything off includding data. :(

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Facebook is fine but battery is sucking major dick...5 min n it was down to 99 with everything off includding data. :(

I'm getting different results, did you run through a full charge cycle? Like when the battery is below 20% and you fully charge it? I get different battery results when I charge it that way.

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.3 update: 3/10

New update to v1.3 includes:

Dsp Manager and File Explorer

*Dsp Manager is confirmed working but i haven't had anyone test File Explorer so let me know if it works :)*

Reactions: LeoLawliet

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
New update to v1.3 includes:

Dsp Manager and File Explorer

*Dsp Manager is confirmed working but i haven't had anyone test File Explorer so let me know if it works :)*

Both work fine, I can confirm it. I have no problems with my device so far. I'll keep looking out for any other errors, for the most part this rom is an excellent daily driver.

Reactions: Mobstergunz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton