[ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.4 update: 5/28

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Okay so you just clear the app data right?

*also did you get my message?*

Yeah, that fixed it till I updated. I'm gonna uninstall and reinstall just to be sure. Other than that, I got the same issue after playing a match on Draw Something.

And yes, I got your message, I'll let you know when I'm done with that.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

muskamj

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
do you still plan to make a version with Beats Audio? I'd like to compare it to DSP which I am loving so far.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Xparent Green Tapatalk

estabien

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [VM701] Mobster Rom v1.3 update: 3/10

For all of you wanting Beats Audio-

an app called Volume+ (there's a free version and a paid) has an option for beats audio, but it doesn't play too well with DSP. so use either one or the other. I can say that it does what it claims to do as I own the full version.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
do you still plan to make a version with Beats Audio? I'd like to compare it to DSP which I am loving so far.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Xparent Green Tapatalk

Same here, though I heard that Beats Audio really only makes much of a difference with bass. I'm not sure because I've never tried it but I still wanna see the difference.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Mobstergunz

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I see about making one with beats audio but it won't have dsl manager last time it didn't boot :(

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Out of respect for the OP, its really not necessary to post here everytime you send someone else a PM. Might be a good idea to try and keep this thread on topic or a Moderator may need to be informed.......... just sayin.

Ehe ^^^ that was funny....n e ways battery is way better than before full charge lasted for 12 hours. With data on and playing music for 5 hours straight and facebook for 1 hour + txting + a few calls=succsses<3 loving DSP BTW nice work.

Reactions: Mobstergunz

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

Uh Uh uh I got a question too...can I factory reset before flashing? Or is it gonna bootloop?

djsteelix

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site

I just tried that, I was stuck with bootloops. Just flash it over the stock rom.

I know I tryed it too...but I really need to reset. My phone is getting supper laggy!!

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I know I tryed it too...but I really need to reset. My phone is getting supper laggy!!

The easy solution would be to backup whatever you can, and then wipe your data, cache, dalvik cache, and system partitions. After that, flash the stock rom and just to be sure let it boot once. Go to recovery, wipe dalvik cache and cache, then flash Mobster Rom and then GingerKernel. If problems still persist then I don't know how else I can help.

nobletype

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, I can't look much within 18 pages... -- as someone with the Gelato 11-28 ROM, what are the incentives of using this over the Gelato? What does this have over that?