2 Wipe cache
    3 wipe dalvik cache
    4 Install ROM
    5 Reboot

Link - Mobster Rom v1.4.zip

Optional:

Ginger Kernel for the Optimus Slider

Link - GingerKernel

This will be used as a Base for any themes that i make if/when i get to it or if anything is requested
    03-04-2012 04:48 PM
    I just applied GK to it and just a heads up to whoever flashes it, it is pretty choppy in the beginning, but I can see it slowly getting smoother so I'll test this + GK for another hour and report what happens.

Sent from me to the Internet to you...

EDIT: after a few minutes it works so much better. Very zippy (even with multitasking)...
    Mobstergunz likes this.
    03-04-2012 05:39 PM
    I just applied GK to it and just a heads up to whoever flashes it, it is pretty choppy in the beginning, but I can see it slowly getting smoother so I'll test this + GK for another hour and report what happens.

EDIT: after a few minutes it works so much better. Very zippy (even with multitasking)...
    Thanks the GingerKernel isn't my work so i wasn't sure how it would act with this rom but usually a reboot will fix any lagginess after you apply a Rom, Mod, or Kernel
    bdfull3r likes this.
    03-04-2012 06:06 PM
    is there a chance I could make an ICS theme for it?
    03-04-2012 06:27 PM
    is there a chance I could make an ICS theme for it?
    Yes, it is deodexed so you can but to be honest that what i was thinking of doing next
    03-04-2012 06:30 PM
    Yes, it is deodexed so you can but to be honest that what i was thinking of doing next
    they say great minds think alike
    03-04-2012 06:41 PM
    they say great minds think alike
    Yup and i'll post it if i make any progress on it
    03-04-2012 06:48 PM
    Just a q... are you using the official ics icons? And are you theming the pull down bar?

03-04-2012 07:08 PM
    I am theming the pull down bar... I'm not going to lie I could use some help with this theming.

Edit: No I am not using the ICS icons.
    03-04-2012 07:40 PM
    I am theming the pull down bar... I'm not going to lie I could use some help with this theming.

Edit: No I am not using the ICS icons.
    i'm assuming this is my call to action. email me the apks that you have so far and i can see what i can do. but i have school tomorrow and i have to download apk manager...
    03-04-2012 07:57 PM
    Good to see some ROM development on this phone! Keep it up.

Also, might want to think about adding some screenshots to the first post.
    03-04-2012 08:47 PM
    Well it's the same as stock except it's faster with nicer display technology. Really screenshots show nothing; it's all in the phone itself.

If that made any sense at all.
    Mobstergunz likes this.
    03-04-2012 08:49 PM
    Nice I like it, can't wait for some themes.
    03-04-2012 11:02 PM
    Nice I like it, can't wait for some themes.
    Sure i'll do what i can and i'll take any request that anyone has i'd like to see development kick off for this phone especially because it is a beautiful phone
    03-04-2012 11:05 PM
    Sure i'll do what i can and i'll take any request that anyone has i'd like to see development kick off for this phone especially because it is a beautiful phone
    Awesome, well an ice cream sandwich theme would be pretty sweet.
    03-04-2012 11:06 PM
    Wow, the battery life on this is amazing. I'm not even half way down yet on my batter icon AND I have my screen set on medium brightness (it's usually as dark as possible).

Mobstergunz likes this.
    03-04-2012 11:07 PM
    [CM7 Theme Chooser] Sony, Samsung, Motorola themes (HDPI/MDPI - 28/11- now on market) - xda-developers

If this is possible... I would die for the Gingerblur or the Motoblur theme on this phone. These were my favorite themes back when i had the OV with CM7
    03-04-2012 11:14 PM
    [CM7 Theme Chooser] Sony, Samsung, Motorola themes (HDPI/MDPI - 28/11- now on market) - xda-developers

If this is possible... I would die for the Gingerblur or the Motoblur theme on this phone. These were my favorite themes back when i had the OV with CM7
    These would be pretty nice too
    03-04-2012 11:16 PM
    My phone thanks you for the compliment. x3

Maybe we should create a theme brainstorming thread or something. Lol... oh and guess what? I installed APK Manager on my new computer so I can theme again.

03-04-2012 11:17 PM
    you all have some good ideas maybe a new thread would be good i was thinking my first theme would be an Icecream Sandwich one.... and estabien it would be awesome to make themes together
    03-04-2012 11:24 PM
    So, we're working on ICS. I remember this one time when I went through pains to NinjaMorph the official ICS statusbar icons and I loved the outcome.

I also created a red theme that I made for Gelato that I could port to work on this ROM if any of you all want it.

03-04-2012 11:35 PM
    Downloading now, I hope this is better than Gelato

Sent from my LG-VM701 Gelato 11-28 via Tapatalk
    03-05-2012 12:26 AM
    Downloading now, I hope this is better than Gelato

im not sure if it is i don't actually own the phone myself but there will be updates to Mobster Rom.... next release should have reboot and recovery options aswell as CRT on and off animations
    03-05-2012 12:45 AM
    im not sure if it is i don't actually own the phone myself but there will be updates to Mobster Rom.... next release should have reboot and recovery options aswell as CRT on and off animations
    Thank you, this rom is actually running better for me than Gelato. Faster, smoother, more responsive.

03-05-2012 02:37 AM
    Thank you, this rom is actually running better for me than Gelato. Faster, smoother, more responsive.

Thanks Gelato is my competition right now but after an update im hoping to make this Rom the best choice

Team Hydro won't share their work with other Developers.... so i'll just have to make my Rom better then theirs lol
    emkeene likes this.
    03-05-2012 02:48 AM
286 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD