i think its time!!!

d1ck3y0da

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
idk bout all of yall but i think its time for the Q to have its own thread. its comfusing when your looking for something about the Q and you gotta go to a diff thread to find it. alot of my friends have the phone and wanna deck em all out but they can never find the thread so i think its time. if you agree simpaly post agree and maybe admin will get the hint. :)

estabien

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't there already a thread on this?

And idk, this isn't really a popular phone and you should be able to find threads for your phone by seeing "Q" or "L55C" in the title pretty easily. And if it's a mod or something made for multiple phones, then it should work on both if it works on one.

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I sent the Admin/whoever reads the messages, about this issue stating that people mistakenly install a Q ROM on their Slider (which I know is their own fault for not reading right) but it's still a major problem which can cause the owners phone to be broken. They never wrote back to me. It's a whole different phone carrier, and different model number. The Q needs its own subforum. It only clutters the Sliders forum which confuses some people.

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I mean... I completely agree the Q needs its own section... but neither of our devices are overly popular. We also will not BRICK our phones by flashing each others roms on them. You'll screw up your keymapping until you flash another rom. I'm not sure about the radio's but you certainly will not brick your device from it. I've watched wrong flashes a few times and it seems the major issue is a reversal of home and menu buttons.

d1ck3y0da

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
brian 117
wow thats dumb yeah the phone might not be as big as others but like i said be4 3 of my friends got confused and thought all the ROM in the thread could be used for the Q thats why i started the thread.

jcole20
are you shore about a ROM for another phone wont brick the phone that your using because one of my friend had to buy a new phone because he couldent get to do anything. he could plug it in and it would charge. if you pushed power only the LG screen would come up. i mean if that waht the case like you said then what the deal or what would you sujest we do to the other phone to make it work???

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Did your friend have recovery? Eg clockworkmod or similar? I've not tested this out but our hardware is EXACTLY THE SAME. You shouldn't brick your device outside of maybe a soft brick. The radio is the only thing id question. Even though we both run sprint.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk