[THEME] MayDaySlider 5/1/2012 [Screenshots are up!]

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Introducing MayDay for LG Optimus Slider! This is a black green grey and transparent UOT Kitchen theme I put together myself with my favorite available mods. This is also my first theme and depending on the feedback I get I might just start working on some more themes.

4579f741-72a2-7721.jpg

^Minimalistic Text layout I've been working on^
If you're interested in the prefs files for it, let me know. I'll upload them too :)

The highlights of this theme are mainly the colors, battery bar, custom fonts, and ICS animations (which make it look much smoother than the stock animations).

This is a CWM flashable .zip with the systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk, custom fonts, ICS animations, and a boot animation to go with it, all in one simple noobproof file.

I recommend that you DO NOT flash this before the first boot of a freshly installed rom, just boot up at least once, go to recovery, wipe cache and dalvik-cache, flash the zip, and enjoy! :D

I'm not responsible for any damage this does to your device, you know the risks of flashing any file and I would assume that you know since you are probably thinking of trying it out (I hope so) :p

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
[SCREENSHOTS] VectorDroidSlider

Finally got some screenshots.

Lockscreen
4579f741-67c1-eb46.jpg

Notifications colors and transparency that I did myself & Androidian statusbar with animated green honeycomb battery and animated icons
4579f741-6975-4dbe.jpg

Green Sliders
4579f741-699d-45ff.jpg

Transparent pop-ups with edge glow
4579f741-69c0-e0b8.jpg

Black menus with green dividers
4579f741-69ea-7efc.jpg

Phone options (power)
4579f741-6a1a-5902.jpg

Green Mixer loading circle
4579f741-6a52-8a5c.jpg

Last edited:

thompsonjdt12

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: [THEME] VectorDroidSlider

very awesome theme. only thing i could see as a hinderence is font size. but that could be individual preferences. love the color and the icons. Great Job and thank you for sharing!

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEME] VectorDroidSlider 5/1/2012

this is a really good theme. i just flashed it to gellato very awesome.

Awesome, glad it works on Gelato too. I confirmed that it works on Mobster Rom.

very awesome theme. only thing i could see as a hinderence is font size. but that could be individual preferences. love the color and the icons. Great Job and thank you for sharing!

Font size can be changed with Spare Parts. Or you could always flash another font, such as Roboto :)

Last edited:

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Not bad for your first theme.
The colors work well together.
If you have any questions on doing anything, pm and ill be more than happy to give you some help/advice.

Sent from my LG Optimus Slider running Gelato 11 28/ Gingerkernel7.1. Theme:ICS

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Here is some screenshots

Edit: This is on gelato and it doesn't theme your icons like that.

I don't really know how to add custom icons, that's something I wanna learn. I'll post screenshots later, kinda occupied at the moment. I just use a different launcher, such as LauncherPro, for custom icons.

Sent from my LG-VM670 running IHO MiRaGe using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Alright everyone, I'm sorry it took so long to get screenshots but they're up now.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom MayDay themed via Tapatalk

Last edited: