Battery life question

strawhatthien

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, quick question. Is it normal for me to be draining 8-10% battery every hour? I'm running bumblebee 2.4 oc 600/768. My use is normal. Wifi off when 3g on. Texting and mainly just words with friends.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I feel I get battery life when my processor doesn't have to jump between speeds. The creator try setting max and min at 768. Also I recommend juice defender, saves me alot of battery. The creator best part is it will turn off 3g or wifi when your screens off.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
If you wiped and had a good install, that is high for idle.
Check what apps you have installed.

As for use, you didn't say how much you were texting and such.

Bluntsworth

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
get that juice defender and setcpu from the market. use the juice defender to turn of f data and WiFi when your screen is off.(it will still enable periodically to to let your apps sync). use set CPU to lower your clock speeds automatically when your screen is off. bam, a whole day (almost) of normal usage without a charge. don't forget to use the battery calibration app. good luck. I'm using the cmod one right now btw. (I still love you harmonia.)

tbob15cp

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I use the android booster widget, and advanced task killer (crazy and aggressive mode) and never dip below 50% even with it on for over twelve hours. When i am not using data I turn it off though, so that certainly helps but as long as you're cool with pressing a button on a widget before you turn your screen off you will save a ton of battery.
(I pretty much keep everything off unless I need it, but since I can turn it on from the home screen when I need it via the power control and android booster widgets, It really is not much of a burden.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc