Making Calls Without Everything Else Starting Up

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I got the OV about a month ago, and generally have been very happy with it - well everything but making calls. The speaker doesn't seem to work at all so when I don't have my bt headset (which is most of the time) I have to hold the phone up to my face. At that point every app on the phone seems to start up and I can't figure out how to get back to the phone! I know this sounds really stupid, but there must be a way to use this phone to call someone without it calling someone else in the middle of the call (and hanging up the first call), starting to play music, etc., etc. It's a great navigation device, works great for facebook, twitter, etc., but I can't seem to make a call with it.

Any ideas? Is there some kind of app that can make this stop? TIA - sheureka

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
For some reason your proximity sensor is not working, if you go to your call settings, you should be able to turn it on. It makes your screen go off when your on a call and the phone is near your face, that way you don't push buttons with your cheek

Reactions: sheureka

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I see under Call Settings is Excuse Messages, Plus Code Dialing, TTY Mode, and DTMF Tones. Where else should I look? :( - sheureka

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie