facebook app

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
have anyone found a way to make it stop from changing "auto sync" to "dont sync" mine resets every few days and its really anoying.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the Facebook app and I use Friendcaster Pro now. But I also find the mobile web version of Facebook is a perfectly adequate replacement for the official Facebook app.

Sent via VM670

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I stopped using the Facebook app and I use Friendcaster Pro now. But I also find the mobile web version of Facebook is a perfectly adequate replacement for the official Facebook app.

Sent via VM670

i use friendcaster as well, only problem is the sync doesnt get contact phone #'s. so i use the normal fb app for that

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I need the Facebook app to manage a Page otherwise I'd get rid of it. It sucks so much and pretty much always has. Hopefully with them finally cranking out an iPad version they can focus on improving the bug-ridden Android version.

TL;DR: Use the mobile version in your browser instead, and if you need notifications for FB Chat, try the Messenger app or eBuddy.

ElefantPhace

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with the auto sync changing. it's not an issue of which methods used to access fb, only reason we are using it is for contact syncing which friendcaster doesn't support yet

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Same problem with the auto sync changing. it's not an issue of which methods used to access fb, only reason we are using it is for contact syncing which friendcaster doesn't support yet

i dont really understand why they added the sync feature (friendcaster) and didnt have it pull phone #'s lol.