Looking for a keyboard replacementccccc

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
So I really am not starting to like the 2.3 keyboard just because it seems a lot slower than the froyo keyboard was. I do have swype which I occasionally have the urge to use once in awhile. But I was wondering what other OV users were using to replace their stock keyboards..

bkwright87

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I use SwiftKey. It's awesome. The more you type, the more it learns and gets better at correcting when you mess up.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Smart Keyboard for awhile and really like it.

screenshot-1319078845707.png

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
personally i dont use any auto correcting software anymore. I HATED being corrected. I come from a sidekick keyboard and learned to thumb type very proficiently.

I will admit the 2.3 stock keyboard is a little cramped on this 3.2 inch screen.

go to the market and look up "iphone keyboard emulator" I use it MOSTLY becuase the portrait and landscape keyboards are spaced PERFECTLY and make it very very easy to type on.

I turn off all the auto correct features of it but they exist and work well if your into that kind of thing.

if you just want a keyboard that has a good layout, try it out. its not really "pretty" becuase its based off iphone keyboard. but it WORKS and thats all that matters to me.

(does look weird that my phone is all Windows Phone 7'd out and whenever the keyboard pops up its a iPhone keyboard hahaha)

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey for me as well. I don't experience any slow feedback with it. Surprisingly go keyboard was pretty good. You may want to check it out.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The only paid app I endorse: FlexT9 Keyboard

- Has swype type capabilities which become more and more used to your swyping over time
- Has handwritting recognition, though to this day it has trouble with my "t"s ;)
- Has voice recognition
- Auto-correct can be set to high, low, or off
- Completely configurable, and seemlessly replaces stock

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I use Go Keyboard. The spacing is perfect, there's no lag like on Swiftkey, plus there's quite a few themes to give it a cool custom look. The price is right too. Free!

corexero

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Currently I'm using Swype beta ver. 3.26.xx... And i like it. I have the word suggestion turned on and auto correct off. That way if i write a word wrong I just tap the correct one.

1024.jpg

1024.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7