How long will it take for Virgin Mobile to remove my number ?

artydiana

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I disconnected my Optimus V phone and I was wondering how long would it take for my number to disappear form my phone. I'm planning to sell this phone.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
you can dissasociate it from the website.

other than that, let the account run out of money, it will be 3 or 4 months from that.

Last edited:

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I disconnected my Optimus V phone and I was wondering how long would it take for my number to disappear form my phone. I'm planning to sell this phone.

If you are planing on keeping your account and using a different phone on it then just activate the phone on your account. It can be done on VM's website. Your phone number will transfer over to your new phone and the old phone can be sold.

rajorgy

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I had 3 different VM phones & I wanted my old phone number removed from before selling. You have to take your phone number off yourself. To remove your number dial # # 847446 and then # for some phones or OK for others. Scroll down to EDIT. You can put all zeros for the number I didn't change the MSID # but you can put zeros if you want. One of my phones wouldn't take the zeros so I just made up a phone number. Then you press OK or Done. Your phone should automatically restart. You can check under phone information which should be under tools & settings, settings, phone information, my number. You should be able to verify your changes.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante