Anyone still got the 25 plan and don't use it?

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
unfortunately a couple months back thinking I was a baller I upgraded my plan but now need to downgrade.
Tried googling it but didn't really turn up anything good.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
unfortunately a couple months back thinking I was a baller I upgraded my plan but now need to downgrade.
Tried googling it but didn't really turn up anything good.

go for the 35. its your best chance.

people with the 25$ are most likely looking to keep it, like im doing.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Eollie said he's going to T-Mobile. Maybe he'll be kind enough to sell you his grandfathered plan.:cool:

Ive spoke with him about this. Virgin is giving me grief on keeping both my number and the plan. Im trying to figure out how to do it without losing one or the other.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Ive spoke with him about this. Virgin is giving me grief on keeping both my number and the plan. Im trying to figure out how to do it without losing one or the other.

This might work:

You might be able to do this if you create a second account.

1. Buy a Paylo phone (or pull one of your old non-BT phones out of storage) and use it to open a Paylo account with a new number. Top it up with the minimum you can get away with.

2. Call CS and have a rep swap the numbers between your two accounts. Tell the rep nothing about your plans, other than that your needs have changed.

3. Port out from the Paygo account that has your old number. Give the $25 account with the new number to your friend.

Gonna sell my $25/mo plan with my OV and a bunch of accessories on eBay in a few weeks. Just gonna let people bid, hope to at least get $100 for everything.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if we could do that right now?

I mean I take over his account and eh takes mine and we swap phone numbers?

Probably wouldnt work Im sure the names would set off a flag.

I have thought about this. But..
1) I dont have a compatible phone.
2)Its not cost effective for me.

If I did that I would have to get the price of the paylo phone and plan plus something for my current plan.

Im starting to think for the right price Ill just deal with having to change my number on everything. Honestly I thought about keeping the phone and plan as a back up but if I need to lower my monthly bill I can just limit calls and go with the 30 dollar plan.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Definitely wouldn't be cost effective and I don't got it like that right now.

Thanks for the ideas honestly I wouldn't wanna leave this community either

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I am moving to London so I will be getting rid of my OV and 25/mo plan. Would like to hook somebody up but not aware of the procedure and do not want anybody having my account info.

Might just end up putting the phone on CL and seeing what I can get for it.

tsunamio

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
i'm about to switch over to tmobile no contract plan since i've bricked the optimus v (stucked on the lg screen and can't boot into recovery or connect to pc) and don't want to spend on another phone. I am on the $25 plan with virgin and Feb. 13 is end of billing period. Anybody wants to buy it or have solution to fix my bricked phone would be greatful.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i'm about to switch over to tmobile no contract plan since i've bricked the optimus v (stucked on the lg screen and can't boot into recovery or connect to pc) and don't want to spend on another phone. I am on the $25 plan with virgin and Feb. 13 is end of billing period. Anybody wants to buy it or have solution to fix my bricked phone would be greatful.

Do you like the service?

Would you like to have a phone with custom rom installed already?

I will say this if your going to spend the money required to get setup with T-Mobile, why not buy my old phone? If you like VM service and just have a cool looking paper weight I can help you with a cheap replacement phone. Trust me I will do you right. Ask asdullah I think he was happy and so was I.

If interested PM me.

ferruco

May 9, 2011
Visit site
i still have the 25$ plan, but i have no use for it since i moved to europe a few weeks ago, anyone would want, i don't want to sell my phone though! is it possible to just transfer the plan to you without selling my phone, how much is a fair price? figured instead of letting it die i might help someone get this plan and get some change for a few bottles of whine :p

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i still have the 25$ plan, but i have no use for it since i moved to europe a few weeks ago, anyone would want, i don't want to sell my phone though! is it possible to just transfer the plan to you without selling my phone, how much is a fair price? figured instead of letting it die i might help someone get this plan and get some change for a few bottles of whine :p

You can sell just the plan. As for fair price Ill send you a pm with what I found. If you dont get any takers in a couple days I would list it on ebay.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers