How do I play Plants vs. Zombies on my opt V?

zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I see so many people saying how they love the game and how it works great on our phones, but it gives me the error that it isn't made for my device. Someone had said that it might be the ROM so i switched from a pure ROM back to BobZhome CM7.2 and it still doesn't work. Is there a hacked apk I need?

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
the version i downloaded never worked on my OV. Hell it lags of my Galaxy Tab with a dual core overclocked processor

bdfull3r

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Really? Because the one I have plays with no lag on both my Optimus V and CM7/CM9 Nook Color.

From what i read anyways, it is a really inconsistent game. Works good on some builds and not so good on others. I could never get it to work on my Optimus V. Be it stock, AOSP, or IHO. It would force close after being on the loading screen for a couple minutes

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't get it to work stock but it works great on iho. I downloaded it free on Amazon when it first came to android

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I dunno whats wrong with you people the proper answer still hasnt been given....

With your hands of course DUH!!

Each phone is different and some people will be able to play it while others not so much. I havent tried recently but I don know it played on my phone late Novemberish because my daughter just HAD to play it. LOL.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
My sadness.

8WHik.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC