Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! This is awesome! Love that golden MIUI theme.

Looks like MIUI, Golden Theme V2, UCCW with the Taine0 replica clock, and maybe some minimalistic text. And Jaku icons :)

Ehh I wouldn't say Jaku. Definitely nice though.

Noob question, how do you apply UCCW themes? Where do I put the zip file?

Reactions: lokito15

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
kcls is right about everything but the icons lol the icons are the stock ones that came with the theme lol and you just extract it and select import theme I think and navigate to wherever you extracted the file to it is some weird uzip format. It takes a while to import once you locate the file.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Why can developers make touchwiz cistom roms its the best

jonny

Why don't you try it and tell me how hard it is.. please. Or ask more politely and possibly one of the devs might help. I'm currently up to my neck in projects so I won't be able to. And quite frankly, I think touchwiz is fast, yet sooo bland. I don't find interest in it.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, could you possibly make the screen bigger on the OV? like 4" or more?

could you also make it a 1.2ghz dual core processor?

whenever you have a chance....

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
:eek:
Gannon, could you possibly make the screen bigger on the OV? like 4" or more?

could you also make it a 1.2ghz dual core processor?

whenever you have a chance....

Well idk. I'm saving the world with one hand and trying to help cure cancer with the other, but I guess I'll just throw in another hand while I'm at it.
You want an xhdpi screen while you're at it? ;)
JK (just for the people that aren't good with jokes)

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Why can developers make touchwiz cistom roms its the best

jonny

I'm sorry, I don't think I answered your question thoroughly. You see, touchwiz is a very highly customized OS that is, like Sense, on lockdown. They've basically tied everything down to their frameworks. I got away with porting Sense, but it got a nasty bite on me and nothing worked. When i say nothing, I mean nothing. It booted, that's it. Touchwiz will be the same. Although I do think that it should be a little easier to port than Sense, there comes the fact that I'm not too quite fond of it and it will be very hard

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
447732d5-af17-733a.jpg