Post Your Optimus Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Post Your Homescreens! **Be Appropriate**

I actually went back to my old Harmonia theme.

47e6b5dd-b012-77e7.jpg

Last edited:

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

i like this setup... just wish adw had the sphere desktop transitions... go was too laggy for me... but the cube is cool... :)

Last edited:

Teh_Gaberz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

quattrimushomescreen.png

Quattrimus ICS
Apex Launcher
Minimalistic Text widget
Used Droidicon for the colored icons.

:)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
^Actually, zDunex25 made a folder to go wirh his theme. Ill PM u the link, because its a 50MB zip....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
^Actually, zDunex25 made a folder to go wirh his theme. Ill PM u the link, because its a 50MB zip....

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

I would be interested in a wallpaper pack like this as well. Feel free to PM it to me as well.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Working on a new setup now, hopefully will have it out by midweek.

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V

Once I get MIUIv4 and MIUI2.3.7 rolling I'll have something to show the table. But I'm excited to see yours :)

Reactions: Dave Begue

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Once I get MIUIv4 and MIUI2.3.7 rolling I'll have something to show the table. But I'm excited to see yours :)

Thanks gannon :) Honestly I want GB MIUI more then MIUI4. More themes available, and I know how to work it better.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Thanks gannon :) Honestly I want GB MIUI more then MIUI4. More themes available, and I know how to work it better.

Yeah, same here. But I had an itch for MIUI just recently and have a goal to finish up MIUIv4 at least to the maximum :)
I'll start with making a new screenshot for mycolorscreen tomorrow. And once I get done with that, switch over to windows to make a nice presentation in Photoshop. Doing what I used to love best :D

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same here. But I had an itch for MIUI just recently and have a goal to finish up MIUIv4 at least to the maximum :)
I'll start with making a new screenshot for mycolorscreen tomorrow. And once I get done with that, switch over to windows to make a nice presentation in Photoshop. Doing what I used to love best :D

Haha sounds good. Well, it looks like my new setup wont be coming untilled later now, as my school is keeping the pit orchestra for our play until 7:00 every day this week, and the play is this weekend. So between that and homework I won't have any time really.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc