Waiting for replacement...?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a replacement phone for my Optimus v, and the lady told me the phone would be in the box, and I send mine back. I then got the packet, am I supposed to send my phone back first, then get a new on from them? Or is it the other way around?

P.S. I'm new to this! :D :-\

UPDATE: Its monday, been 5 days. The lady told me if its been 5 days, that is bad, and ive yet to get the replacement. Gonna wait till 5 to call VM. :confused:

Last edited:

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: (Question) Please Read!

I ordered a replacement phone for my Optimus v, and the lady told me the phone would be in the box, and I send mine back. I then got the packet, am I supposed to send my phone back first, then get a new on from them? Or is it the other way around?

P.S. I'm new to this! :D :-\

open the new phone box

they usually send a replacement with no battery and no battery cover, so you can only use the ones from your old phone. this way you cant have both on at once.

if they did that, just place the battery and cover form your OLD phone onto the NEW one, activate, and ship the old one back.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I read the paper, says I ordered a piece of paper.... Lolwhat?

I'm gonna wait till Saturday evening

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: (On Hold)Question

I read the paper, says I ordered a piece of paper.... Lolwhat?

I'm gonna wait till Saturday evening

Not sure where in the US you are but most places ups and fed ex dont deliver on the weekends. So if your going to wait it will prolly be best to wait until monday.

Reactions: CuriousNoob

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
They ship on Saturday, not Sunday though. As i just got my 2 vvx 12s from fedex and a iPod cable for my alpine from ups yesterday lol.

I always got a large box with a small white box inside (phone in it) and the envelope you put the order number on and ship off. This is extremely unusual of them.

I've got mannnnnny phones from them too.

Sent from your mom's phone.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I read online, and from Eollie, that they don't ship on Saturday without a additional charge. I'm hoping tomorrow is the day.

Last edited:

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Haha, lol. First time I ever actually called for something like this.

On the paper, it says:

1 USPS Return Envelope

So I figured the phone would come later. :p