Help set up V9 Supercharger?

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
its v6 btw.

if you have bobzhome roms I believe the scripts are already pre installed..

first thing always have or make a back up

verify that the rom youre using has busybox pre installed or install it from the market ( i believe all IHO roms and current roms have busybox installed)

download the pdf or txt V6 script file ( no need to rename anything if you dont want to ) ( it should be the second to the last on that download list)

install script manager from the app store

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=os.tools.scriptmanager&token=lKmTuLaK

run the script manger (app) and search for the v6 script on your sdcard ...

click on the v6 file and run it as root when asked by the built in menu (toggle the small superuser icon) .

DO NOT CHECK THE RUN ON START UP

go through the few initial set up on script manger for the V6..reboot using the built in option (v6) and youre good to go

Last edited:

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I suggest you don't use the Nitros Lag Nullifier feature, for some odd reason it ends up borking the wifi.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Also the 3g booster borks my airplane mode. Which I need or my battery will be dead while I'm at work because I work in a secret underground bunker where we autopsy aliens.. oops I said too much (actually I work at a grocery store with bad reception but that's boring)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Also the 3g booster borks my airplane mode. Which I need or my battery will be dead while I'm at work because I work in a secret underground bunker where we autopsy aliens.. oops I said too much (actually I work at a grocery store with bad reception but that's boring)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I swear walmart has a signal blocker on t-mobile in their stores. I use to get full bars on VM in the local supercenter but t-mo will jump around like kris-kross's song jump.

Noob I suggest not even messing with this. It might make your phone faster but at what cost? Im not sure if Jerry and the other devs are adding in the tweaks but I know if they are you can end up with worse results because of duplicate entries.

dlinderaz

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I swear walmart has a signal blocker on t-mobile in their stores. I use to get full bars on VM in the local supercenter but t-mo will jump around like kris-kross's song jump.

Noob I suggest not even messing with this. It might make your phone faster but at what cost? Im not sure if Jerry and the other devs are adding in the tweaks but I know if they are you can end up with worse results because of duplicate entries.

I agree with you about Walmart. Its like the Bermuda triangle of T-Mobile reception.

Sent from my LG -VM670 CM7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995