Which phone are you upgrading to (if you are)?

nin

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
If ur upgrading ur phone u would have to move to the $35 month plan right? On any phone?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

At the bottom are the phones you can activate and still keep your plan. It's direct from the VM website FAQ.

SvKBe.png

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You can switch to the Chaser and anything older and remain grandfathered. As of today, the Elite and anything newer will require a plan change.

O13

May 6, 2011
Visit site
So if I wanna stay on the $25 plan wat phone would be best out of the possible ones?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Optimus V, the others have issues and almost no Dev support.
Pretty much.

Pick your poison...
A slower but fantastic working phone that does everything, or something faster with bigger screen that has issues. That is your choice.

Even better now, if you break your OV, you can get another for CHEAP!!!

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
A lot of Radioshack stores are now starting to tell people that they're getting them in Thursday morning.

Sent from my LS-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Yep that's what I'm hoping!! Makes sense if start shipping date is the same on all orders.. Pre orders are good but brick fronts are getting a head start as it should sell out quick in cities but not here and I hope that would confirm it.. 3-5 ground yep Thursday sweet.. Should have it by the next Thurs if shipping is a brewhaha to the less fortunate areas.. This means pre-orders could show up a tad early with any luck.. No one is seeing any tracking info are they??

Last edited:

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Expect about $20.
They have taken a sharp dive in price due to the new phones.

This is honestly crazy. I'm not arguing with you that the prices will drop, it's just crazy how much technology you can get for the price! A phone, camera, GPS, clock radio, and netbook all in one! O.O

It's just like, wowww... Never would've thought I saw a day when so much tech sells for so little money!
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

_Severability_

May 2, 2012
Visit site
This is honestly crazy. I'm not arguing with you that the prices will drop, it's just crazy how much technology you can get for the price! A phone, camera, GPS, clock radio, and netbook all in one! O.O

It's just like, wowww... Never would've thought I saw a day when so much tech sells for so little money!
Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I remember my Father selling calculators as a kid and they cost a bunch.. You can pick up a better calculator than the best they had now at walmart as you check out for under $10..

Still it's friging awesome I agree on this hand set.. You will be much older when you see it next for $10 at walmart lol..

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

This is why so many have ended up as media players.
Buy one for $20-$40 and put the biggest sdcard you can, and it's FAR cheaper than an Ipod.

Reactions: droidmyme

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Yep that's what I'm hoping!! Makes sense if start shipping date is the same on all orders.. Pre orders are good but brick fronts are getting a head start as it should sell out quick in cities but not here and I hope that would confirm it.. 3-5 ground yep Thursday sweet.. Should have it by the next Thurs if shipping is a brewhaha to the less fortunate areas.. This means pre-orders could show up a tad early with any luck.. No one is seeing any tracking info are they??

it won't ship until May 31st.