When I run ics roms on my lg ov, it freezes and reboots.

jAdOg@88

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not overclocking. I've noticed that these ics roms are packed. How can I transfer rom data to free it up? :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

zoidberg_md

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
1. not all phones are built the same. make sure you're doing a clean install, backup, wipe everything, install.

2. partition your sd card.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If any of those reboots and issues you have come from any ICS ROM then this is normal. ICS ROMS will do that to your phone, its not your phone its the ROM. I dont think theres a fix for it if not then itd be implemented already - thats just my guess. It doesnt matter if you underclock or overclock- ICS somtimes gets stuck and will reboot.

Just because some people use ICS as a daily ROM it doesnt mean its the choice for a daily, because its not. (yet) but im one of those that puts up with reboots, freezes and what not so that i can have ICS :D. I really dont mind all of that, I like ICS :D

BLUE95

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My OV also reboots on ICS roms unless I change CPU frequency to 480 minimum and 600 maximum. I ran Quattrimus ROM for several weeks without any reboots. Sometimes it's difficult to even get to the performance settings before it reboots, so once you get there make sure to check the box "apply on reboot". Mine will only run ICS on those freqs. Try it out and see what happens.