Working adobe flash player.

braxton355

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay I just wanna help out as many people as possible because it took me forever to find a version of this that actually worked on our phones. So here's this app just install it like a normal one. You need this to play so games and watch certain videos.

WARNING: This thread is not permitted for those who are any bread of hater or troll.

Here's the link:http://db.tt/emIH0a2s

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdg0723

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Okay I just wanna help out as many people as possible because it took me forever to find a version of this that actually worked on our phones. So here's this app just install it like a normal one. You need this to play so games and watch certain videos.

WARNING: This thread is not permitted for those who are any bread of hater or troll.

Here's the link:http://db.tt/emIH0a2s

tdg0723

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I click the download link and installed it goes to flash player settings and that's it it doesn't open I don't know if I did something wrong

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I don't play games but you just helped me to be able to watch penny arcade on the go... THANK YOU!!!

Sent via AC on my OV w/ Harmonia2 :)

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I click the download link and installed it goes to flash player settings and that's it it doesn't open I don't know if I did something wrong
You have to click flash objects this is more or less the (player) . Oddly it only shows the objects to click in browser and not opera. Hope that helps!!

Reactions: flapjack.fiasco

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
It installed fine but when i click on the flash player settings app it brings me to a website that never loads. how do you fix that

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
You cannot adjust these settings. Not sure why. Maybe because were not officially supported. In order to properly use this. Go (using browser not opera) to a flash website. You'll see an icon in place of where the flash should be. Click the icon and tthis should load and play the swf. This is not an app in the literal sense its more or less a (player).

Took a screenie for example. Hope this helps!!

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay that is cool now I don't have to pay for skyfire browser lol!One more question. Can you play games with this like an swf player?

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh okay that is cool now I don't have to pay for skyfire browser lol!One more question. Can you play games with this like an swf player?

Never tried but don't see why not. However I wouldn't expect any that calls/uses a database for info to work..not sure though. Give it a whirl and postback your results please!

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Okay I did it. I got kingdom rush swf ( best game on computer wanted to get it on phone) and a cheap free swf player called "Smart SWF player". It got good feedback so I know it'll work. But anytime I launch it it says I need adobe flash.

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I think you're confusing what I'm saying =). This IS the player. You shouldn't need any additional players. This is an 'app' but you should almost think of it as a codec that only works with it's own player unfortunately.

How to load the SWF directly with this is beyond me, I was assuming it was on a website you could 'click' and load it from.

Here's one work-around for that, get a free web-host, embed the swf with html, nav to it on mobile and load'r'up. I don't believe linking directly to the swf would work, and it would def need to be embed.

Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab" width="498" height="380" id="test1"> 
<param name="movie" value="game.swf" /><embed src="game.swf" width="498" height="380" name="test1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" /></object>
this assumes the index.html and game.swf are in the same directory on host.

------------------------

With that being said : that's not a good method by any means. Are those games on a website you can visit on your browser to launch and save yourself headache of trying to load/open swf yourself.

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if my flash player running correctly I was using dolphin mini went on facebook to play game still says I need flash also tried shadownet to stream tv but that didn't work either

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Yup. My flash isnt working. The game won't load and the 2nd link says I need to install adobe flash player. Any ideas to fix it?

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Tried it on my solphin mini enabled plugins always on andbtried on demand too both don't work

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante