Is their a download for a Evanescent font?

K

kobequintana

I've been looking around for a Evanescent font mobile download and I couldn't found any so I was winder if there is 1. If their is could you tell a link of wher to get it

Sent from my LG-VM670

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
you could try taking these and navigate to system/fonts, delete the DroidSans-Bold.ttf and DroidSans.ttf, and then pasting these in their place, back out, reboot recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, reboot... make a nandroid before you delete anything so you can restore if it dosent work!
i already renamed them...

*do not flash the zip, extract it... the files are inside...*

K

kobequintana

you could try taking these and navigate to system/fonts, delete the DroidSans-Bold.ttf and DroidSans.ttf, and then pasting these in their place, back out, reboot recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, reboot... make a nandroid before you delete anything so you can restore if it dosent work!

I no what your talking bout but wen I go to the file manager; system; then font I can't delet the two files

Sent from my LG-VM670

K

kobequintana

Thank you the thing.I wasn't doing right.was going to root file explore so I did that and what you said and nw I have it it looks so cool thenk you

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums