Jelly Bean

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
If I were to get a jelly bean rom that makes my android firmware jellybean will I be able to get apps from google play to show up as if I had jellybean? I a gamer on android since I am quite young and it would be nice to get access to those games. Also if so what is the best jelly bean like rom to get with least bugs?

niftypixel

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
From what I understand this check is done within the build properties and can be manipulated regardless of rom. Doesn't mean the games'll run but should install!

Sent via AC on my OV w/ Harmonia2 :)

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
There's only 1 JB ROM made for the Optimus, and you'll find it in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks subforum. If your still an amateur ROM flasher, however, I'd recommend a flavor of IHO Gingerbread, such as Mirage first. It has absolutely no bugs. Then step it up to an ICS ROM, such as Quattrimus CM9, which has a few minor bugs, and when you are comfortable with that, flash the CM10 ROM. It has quite a few bugs. You will have to understand how to Partition your SD Card for CM9 and CM10. You will have to be rooted (I assume you already are?) And if you aren't, stay away from ROM Manager.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
There's only 1 JB ROM made for the Optimus, and you'll find it in the Rooting, ROMs and Hacks subforum. If your still an amateur ROM flasher, however, I'd recommend a flavor of IHO Gingerbread, such as Mirage first. It has absolutely no bugs. Then step it up to an ICS ROM, such as Quattrimus CM9, which has a few minor bugs, and when you are comfortable with that, flash the CM10 ROM. It has quite a few bugs. You will have to understand how to Partition your SD Card for CM9 and CM10. You will have to be rooted (I assume you already are?) And if you aren't, stay away from ROM Manager.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

There's two jb ROMs actually:p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Encerspay45

Elias1724

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I already have mirage rom been using it for awhile now I think imma go to ics then and see how it is

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EagleEyeszs

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Strangely Ive tried running Quattrimus on my optimus v with reboots every time i try to text, or anything else that requires my android to think. I've been using CM10 all day with little to know issues.

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Strangely Ive tried running Quattrimus on my optimus v with reboots every time i try to text, or anything else that requires my android to think. I've been using CM10 all day with little to know issues.

Are you overclocked on cm9 ?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000