so i factory resetted my phone

bigg towell

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
ok so i factory resetted my by accident and every time i go to reboot the phone it does an automatice factory reboot on its own and it wiped the whole phone data off of it and i need to know how to fix this issue i am having

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
lol...goodness. you people really shouldnt do things like that before reading the do's n dont's. and then you wouldnt "accidentally" reset anything...

bigg towell

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
it runs normally but like if u have to reboot the phone for any reason it automaticly factory resets and deletes everything on the phone and have to sign back into the google account everytime

ghmast3r

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Optimus V stucked on clockworkmod recovery, ver. 5.0.2.7
none of the bottom working. i tried to press home bottom or camera with not luck.
please help....

boone2

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm having similar problems. I brought mine rooted and went to factory reset it and it started the process then went to reboot, once rebooted it would load the lg logo on the screen then go to a black screen... everytime. I'm good at following directions, just need some clear, thorough directions however. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Take out battery. Put back in. Hold volume down + home + power. Tell me what you see please. I would love to help but I need you to help me help you

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

1adp

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know I cud not factory reset my vm670 optimus v as I waz reading above I get blk screen I have tried pulling the battery and then vol. Down, home power nothing but lg screen back to blk can sum one plez help me or walk me thru wat I need to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20