Black Friday

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Just curious of any upcoming virgin mobile Black Friday deals. If you do find out about any it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Why? From what I've heard it's a cheaply made laggy phone that's plagued with various bugs and issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Root it and put a custom rom on it and I'm sure it would be awesome cause, the specs are pretty good

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Its a great phone the only thing wrong with it is that it has a crappy antenna and you drop signal sometimes. They also have a miui rom over there and everything works

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Don't get the Triumph. Its on the edge of development, and I can't deal with it. I have 2, problems here and theore.

One has messed up SD card slot, works sometimes, and other has bad charger port.

HtC One V is a pretty awesome phone, as well as the Evo. We have some pretty awesome devs like, Lloir, Sellers, JMZ, and a few others.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Please do I have been looking to use it to replace my OV. Its the right price and size imo.

Well, I'll say this right now: it's a pretty decent phone without any custom ROM, and there is root already if that's something you need. The one thing that I hate about it is the camera. It's pretty bad. Take the OV's camera, add an LED flash, but remove auto-focus. :-/

If you're a gamer, I can't really advise you, but I have played Riptide with no issues, and that seems to be fairly graphically intense. Also, the standards like Temple Run, Jetpack Joyride, etc...

Google Chrome runs very well.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to get something going for the Rise. Pretty close to a recovery now.

I'd just like to state that I hope nobody buys the phone based on the above statement. Hit quite a snag. Still working on it, but zero guarantees.

That being said, it is still a nice phone, great price, especially if you want a keyboard.

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Let me know of any deals for the galaxy reverb if you find them. Trying to decide between the one v, reverb and evo. Any input is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Let me know of any deals for the galaxy reverb if you find them. Trying to decide between the one v, reverb and evo. Any input is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I think that im going with the One V since its only $100 at radio shack i believe. I havnt seen a deal for the Evo but if i were to find one id easily go for that one

PhillipBranch

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe that the Motorola triumph is going to be $199 because its on sale for that price right now and the sale goes until the 26th (the Monday after Black Friday)

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Haha, Cyber Monday will be pretty great (and you won't get trampled by crazy shoppers ;) ).
But I'm hoping to take advantage of the HTC One V for $99. I saw Octahedron's Paranoid Android setup, with a 6x6 launcher and 4.2 wallpaper with JFK icons, whew.
That's a nice lookin' device. And the Optimus V somewhat lags when I do my daily activities, so the bumped up specs on the One V should straighten that out for me.

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I want the one v so badly. And I still want a nexus 7. So I'm waiting till cyber Monday lol

Sent from my CAI VM670