Black Friday

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I bought a rise. I really like it. The only downgrade and everyone knows about it, is the camera. But other than that ITS AMAZING. Once things get going for it, I'll be developing for it.

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I just pulled the trigger on the EVO V. It was too good of a price to pass up.

My first Android phone was the Optimus V and I replaced it with the One V several months ago. Now I've got the bug and am upgrading yet again to the Evo V!

My G/F wanted to get away from Sprint when her contract was up so I bought her a Slider to get her on VM. She loves it but wants something a bit better. I wasn't about to wait in line for hours on end at target so I bought a new Kyocera Rise for her from ebay for $52.. for some strange reason ebay is flooded with new Kyocera Rises going for $50-60.. hrmm I wonder why that is? ;) She just loves having a "real" keyboard so I think that's her best option right now. The only drawback is she's in the $25 "loophole" plan and that will probably go bye-bye but oh well.

Nothing against the One V it's a great phone but I'm kind of tired of the quirkiness of the development options for it. The Evo V is cheaper with this sale than I bought the One V for - and I can sell my three old phones (My old Optimus V, One V, and her Slider) and get most if not all of my money back. It just seems like a no brainer! I guess maybe I've just got "the bug"! hah

saxrulez

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Virgin mobile is looking pretty awesome in my eyes. I've only been with them a year, but a year ago the phone options were pretty limited. The Black Friday sales they had last year and this year are just awesome.

I bought myself a reverb for $100 and my wife's rise for $30. The phone options now with VM are some of the best in prepaid imo. Iphones, Galaxy II, evo v, one v, reverb, etc etc. Not to mention I save ~$100 a month vs my old contract plan for my wife and I.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought a rise. I really like it. The only downgrade and everyone knows about it, is the camera. But other than that ITS AMAZING. Once things get going for it, I'll be developing for it.

Good luck. Locked down bootloader and Kyocera is less than willing to assist with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34