badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
:mad: I have been a member for 7 months now, i have tried countless times to login not one time being successful. Everytime i try to login it says invalid username or password. This is getting so frustrating!

I think this is a great forum, loaded with great information
but i just don't know what to do anymore. They send me emails saying to clear my cookies, which i always do but to no availe.

I just wandered if anyone else has this trouble.

And now, this is my first post, this editor is not showing what i'm typing. I have tried switching, but that doesn't help! !!

Will someone tell me "WHAT'S GOING ON"

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm did you uninstall and install again? Are u using tapatalk or android central app?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I use the site fine from the stock CM7 browser, CM9 browser, Opera Mobile, Tapatalk, and my desktop.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V

johnh02

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I've never used it on browser. Android central app is free on the play store and it works. I'm using tapatalk and its great it shows all forums its only 5 bucks. You could try out one of those if you want:)

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I use the site fine from the stock CM7 browser, CM9 browser, Opera Mobile, Tapatalk, and my desktop.

Tapatalk? from my Optimus V
Thanks for the reply... I don't know why i have so much trouble, i have to edit my password every login.

Now i can't see what i'm typing. No trouble on any other forum!

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Well I've never used it on browser. Android central app is free on the play store and it works. I'm using tapatalk and its great it shows all forums its only 5 bucks. You could try out one of those if you want:)

Thanks, i have tapatalk, i'm just old school, i'm 55 and kind of set in my ways!

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I always clear everything, cache, data, cookies.

Here we go again ... I just tried logging in 5 times, 1hour later, tried tapatalk, no good.
Now i had to go through the whole process again,

They emailed me a one time login, then i had to edit my password AGAIN! !!

SOMEONE PLEASE HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!!

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
PROBLEM SOLVED ...THANKS TO MOBILE NATIONS!!!

All this time i've had trouble logging in, and it was such a simple mistake :
Turns out that after my username badblue1 __there are 2 underscores, which i never put there and never really noticed them, so when logging in i just have to put the underscores after my name, unbelievable!

Such a simple mistake, but i am so happy that this nightmare is finally over!

THANKS TO THE TECHS AT MOBILE NATIONS!!!

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The admins here have been implementing some new features that were logging people out as well. Those have been cleaned up too.